Panel Discussion Freshwater conference Xploration Coastline
We close the Xploration Coastline Freshwater Conference with a panel discussion from 1300-1500 on the 19th of May. This panel discussion will be a hybrid event enabling a remote and physical audience to be present.
Goal of the panel discussion is to share ambitions regarding (1) humanitarian aid preparedness, sustainability and cost efficiency and (2) energy & water transition ambitions and requirements to enhance quality of life, resilience and climate adaptation of small island states/communities.
In order to explore where the ambitions complement each other and could benefit from an inclusive movement & concept like Xploration Coastline. During the discussion interactions with the audience are foreseen.
The panel will be made up of regional and local stakeholders around crisis management and energy/water infrastructures.
- Vanessa Toré (Chair Integrated Water Resource Management Committee; Government of Curacao)
- Erwin Arkenbout (Representative of the Netherlands in Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten)
- Gen. Frank Boots (Commander Dutch Armed Force in Caribbean)
- Lesley Fer (Director of crisis management; Government of Curacao)
- Darick Jonis (CEO Aqualectra)
- Luis Ladeira (University of Curaçao)
- Tamira La Cruz (Sustainable Private Sector Development)
- Wayne Williams (Caribbean Water & Wastewater Ass.) – REMOTE
- Ignatius Jean (Caribbean Water & Sewerage Association) – REMOTE TBC
- Ellen Lastdrager (TNO – Living lab Curacao) – REMOTE
- Sunny Guidotti (Senior UNICEF representative Regional Office LACWaSH) – REMOTE
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 899 4580 7578
Berend van de Kraats
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!